brought to you by Reel Grasshopper Productions

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph

Watched this one a while ago... but once again have fallen behind in my posting.  Damn busy life - HA!  These things just pile up, like old magazines you know you really want to read but as one goes on top of the next you are less motivated to tackle the pile.  Anyway, get ready for a slew of (albeit brief) movie commentary...

Wreck-It Ralph was better than I expected.  Cute, warm, and fuzzy I appreciated it on a totally surface level.  As to the deeper excitement of someone who recognizes all the old games as having played them  continuously as a child, well for that I cannot relate.  But that being said, I think it would have been cool if Ralph had hopped more than two games.  Would have been fun to travel with him through several different gaming worlds on his quest to obtain a medal...

Jane Lynch's character was fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment