brought to you by Reel Grasshopper Productions

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Airplane Whirlwind

No, "Airplane Whirlwind" is not the name of a movie.  Instead, it refers to the recent overseas trip I took in which I watched a total of five movies while in flight.  One sentence posts follow:

MEN IN BLACK III - Nothing is as good as the first one.  Not even with adding Josh Brolin.



TED - The teddy bear was funny.  And Giovanni Ribisi.  The rest I could have done without.



SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD - I can see why this film didn't have commercial success... it had ups and downs, but the end is just... OY



THE WATCH - Disappointed in this one.  Stellar cast.  Crap movie.



DARK SHADOWS - Oh Johnny, how far you have fallen.  This goes for you too, Burton.


Overall, 0 for 5.  I don't think I would recommend any of these movies to anyone.  Well, maybe Ted...  I seriously struck out, but at least I didn't waste a Netflix DVD rental...

No comments:

Post a Comment